New form of process before the Court of Session, and the Commission of Teinds [electronic resource] : with a general account of the College of Justice, and a table of the fees payable to the Clerks and Officers of Court. By a member of the College of Justice.
- The second edition, greatly improved and enlarged.
- Edinburgh : printed by Alex. Chapman & Co. for James Watson, No 40. South Bridge, 1799.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xv,,408p. ; 8⁰.
- Civil procedure -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Member of the College of Justice = John Russell.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Law Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N10265.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|