The law of tithes [electronic resource] : shewing their nature, kinds, properties and incidents; by whom, to whom, when, and in what Manner payable; how, and in what Courts to be sued for and recovered; what Things, Lands or Persons are charged with, or exempted therefrom. With the Nature, Incidents and Effects of Customs, Prescriptions, Real Compositions, Modus Decimandi, Libels, Suggestions, Prohibitions, Consultations, &c. Wherein all the statutes and adjudged cases relative to the subject are introduced and considered. By W. Bohun of the Middle-Temple, Esq;.
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling, (assigns of Edw. Sayer, Esq;) for Weaver Bickerton, at Lord Bacon's Head, the Corner of Palsgrave-Head-Court, without Temple-Bar, MDCCXXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,iv,474,p. ; 8⁰.
- Tithes -- England.
Tithes -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Law Library.
- Cited in:
- Hanson, 4110
English Short Title Catalog, N10421.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|