A letter to the governors of the college of New York [electronic resource] : respecting the collection that was made in this kingdom in 1762 and 1763, for the colleges of Philadelphia and New York. To which are added, explanatory notes; and an appendix, containing the letters Which passed between Mr. Alderman Trecothick and the author. By Sir James Jay, Knt. M. D.
- London : printed for G. Kearsly, in Ludgate-Street; Richardson and Urquhart, under the Royal Exchange; and G. Woodfall, at Charing-Cross, 1771.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vi,42p. ; 8⁰.
- Columbia University.
University of Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- Sabin, 35827
English Short Title Catalog, N10613.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|