Of children's bearing the iniquities of their fathers. [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd before the Honourable House of Peers, in the Abbey-Church at Westminster, on Monday January the 31st. 1708. Being the Day appointed to be kept as the Day of the Martyrdom Of the Blessed King Charles the Ist. By Ofspring, Lord Bishop of Exon.
- London : printed by J. Leake, for W. Rogers, at the Sun, over-against St. Dunstan's-Church in Fleet-Street, MDCCIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
32p. ; 4⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N10880.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|