A letter to the Right Honourable the E--- T-----, [electronic resource] : upon his conduct in a late negociation, and its consequences. To which is prefixed a curious dialogue between a certain Rt. Hon. author and his bookseller.
- London : printed for S. Bladon, in Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCLXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,34,p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1727-1760.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- E--- T----- = Earl Temple.
A discussion of 'An enquiry into the cunduct of a late Right Honourable commoner', i.e. William Pitt.
With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N11288.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|