The true picture of a modern Whig, [electronic resource] : set forth in a dialogue between Mr. Whiglove & Mr. Double, two under-spur-leathers to the late ministry.
- The sixth edition.
- London : [s.n.], printed in the year, 1701.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
64p. ; 8⁰.
- Whig Party (Great Britain).
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1689-1702.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Charles Davenant.
In this setting of the sixth edition, the rules above and below the edition statement on the title page are 1.05 cm. apart; on p.6, line 2, "Chappel" ends under "were".
Price from imprint: Price six Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N113.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|