A letter addressed to the Abbe Raynal [electronic resource] : on the affairs of North-America. In which the mistakes in the Abbe's account of the revolution of America are corrected and cleared up. By Thomas Paine, ...
- The third edition.
- [London] : Philadelphia, printed: London, reprinted, for C. Dilly, 1783.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,76p. ; 8⁰.
- Raynal, abbe (Guillaume-Thomas-Francois), 1713-1796.
Raynal, abbé, 1713-1796. Révolution de l'Amérique.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Printed from the same setting of type as the 1782 London C. Dilly edition.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- Adams, 82-66d
English Short Title Catalog, N11372.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|