The p**** vindicated, and the affairs of I-------d set in a true light. [electronic resource] : In a letter from the Honourable Hellen O'Roon, to the Right Honourable Lady Viscountess ****** in London.
- London : printed and sold at the pamphlet shops in London and Westminster, MDCCLIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
15,p. ; 8⁰.
- Stone, George, Archbishop of Armagh, 1708?-1764.
Ireland -- Politics and government -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Hellen O'Roon is a pseudonym.
On the political conflict between Henry Boyle and George Stone, Archbishop of Armagh.
Also issued as part of: 'The patriot miscellany' vol.2, Dublin, 1756.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N11419.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|