The metamorphoses of the town [electronic resource] : or, a view of the present fashions. A tale. After the manner of Fontaine. The third edition. To which is added, The Journal of a modern lady. By Dean Swift.
- Other Title:
- Metamorphosis of the town
- London : printed for J. Wilford, at the Three Flower-de-Luces behind the Chapter-House in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1731.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
40p. ; 8⁰.
- London (England) -- Social life and customs.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Elizabeth Thomas.
In this edition, sig. B is under the "c" of "scene"; sig. E is under the "p" of "cheap".
Price from imprint: Price 6d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, T161
Teerink-Scouten, 673 (2)
English Short Title Catalog, N11762.
- Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|