The principles of the British Constitution explained; and the right, necessity, and expediency of reform, asserted. [electronic resource] : In a series of Letters to the Author of a late Publication, entitled ``the British Constitution Invulnerable.'' By A Friend to the Constitution.
- London : printed for G. G. J. and J. Robinson, Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCXCIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
iv,124p. ; 8⁰.
- Author of British Constitution invulnerable.
Pigott, Charles, d. 1794. British constitution invulnerable.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A friend to the Constitution = Benjamin Flower?.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Law Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N11907.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|