A proclamation for a national fast and humiliation [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1706-04-17
- Edinburgh : printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson, 1706.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
p. ; 1/2⁰.
- Church and state -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Fasts and feasts -- Early works to 1800.
Prayers -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Fast day proclamations.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Given under our signet at Edinburgh, the seventeenth day of April; and of our reign the fifth year, 1706." - Includes on verso: "Act of the General Assembly, anent a solemn fast".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- Steele, II, 3298
English Short Title Catalog, N12077.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|