The life of Thomas Boulter, [electronic resource] : the noted flying highwayman; who has for some time past committed numerous highway robberies in all parts of this Kingdom; convicted at the castle of Winchester, on Friday the 31st of July, 1778, Before the Hon. Sir Francis Buller, Knt. of robbing William Embery on the King's Highway, near Horn-Dean, Hants, And of stopping and robbing the Passengers in the Bath Diligence, between Romsey and Southampton, in the same County. Together with a short narrative of the life of James Caldwell, his accomplice.
- Winton : printed by J. Wilkes. Sold by S. Crowder, and G. Robinson, in Pater-Noster-Row, London; and Collins and Co. Sarum, MDCCLXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
64p. ; 8⁰.
- Boulter, Thomas.
- Place of Publication:
- England Winchester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Law Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N12284.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|