Lord Elliock reporter. Memorial for John Galbraith of Balgair, Dougal Buchanan of Craigavern, and Mr Thomas Scot minister of the Gospel in South Leith, accepting trustees appointed by the deceased John Cunninghame of Balbougie, writer to the signet [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1771]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
3,p. ; 4⁰.
- Inheritance and succession -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at end: Jo. M'laurin.
Dated at head of the drop-head title: March 4. 1771.
The words "Lord Elliock reporter" are enclosed in square brackets.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N12338.
- Buchanan, Dougal.
Scot, Thomas, 1721 or 2-1790.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|