The practice of the Court of Admiralty in England and Ireland. [electronic resource] : To this edition is added, an act of Parliament for the encouragement of seamen, &c. Made in the XXIXth Year of the Reign of his present Majesty. Together with the proclamation for the distribution of prizes: Which Regulates the Practice in the Crown and Prize Causes; also, articles relative to perquisites. necessary for all Practitioners, Merchants, Insurers, Seamen, and others that may have any Business in the Court of Admiralty.
- Dublin : printed for Richard Watts, at the Bible in Skinner-Row, MDCCLVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
12,115,p. ; 12⁰.
- Admiralty -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
Admiralty -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Law Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N12406.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|