Observations on the nature of civil liberty, [electronic resource] : and the principles of government, from Dr. Price's much esteemed and popular essay, published anno 1776. With the Declaration of principles, and regulations of the Friends of Liberty, United for Promoting Constitutional Information, The only Means by which A Reduction of Taxes, and the Enormous Price of Provisions can be Obtained; Or Unjust and Unnecessary Wars Prevented.
- Standardized Title:
- Observations on the nature of civil liberty. Abridgments
- [London] : Printed by order of the society, and sold by Joyce and Toone, King-Street, Bloomsbury, Eaton Newgate Street, Lee Haymarket,, Ballard Bedford Court, Bedford Street, Covent Garden; Riebau Strand; Burks, Crispin-Street, Spitalfields; Boag, Turnstile, Holborn; Spence Little Turnstile Holborn; Smith, Portsmouth-Street, Lincoln's-Inn-Fields; R. Phillips, Leicester, 1795?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
12p. ; 12⁰.
- Friends of Liberty (London, England) -- By-laws.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price two-pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N12494.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|