The rational conduct of the human mind. Moral and religious. [electronic resource] : By a moral Christian.
- Other Title:
- Moral conduct 1 paraphrastic translation, or, the golden verses of the pythagoric school, modernised.
- [London?], 1770.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
36p. ; 8⁰.
- Christian poetry, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A moral Christian = Edward Hopson.
In two parts, each with its own titlepage; part 1 (pp.[3-13]) has title: 'The moral conduct'; part 2 (pp.-33) has title: 'The religious conduct'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N12658.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|