A rhapsody on virtue and pleasure. [electronic resource] : To the Right Honourable James Reynolds Esq; Late Lord Chief Baron of the Exchequer.
- London : printed for T. Cooper, at the Globe, in Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCXXXVIII.  [1739?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 2⁰.
- Reynolds, James, 1686-1739.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Cooke.
At foot of title page in square brackets: Price one shilling.
Sometimes erroneously attributed to James Cawthorn and to William Broome.
Foxon C423 does not have the price on the title page.
Verse - 'When virtue from the busy world'.
Publication date from Foxon.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, C422
English Short Title Catalog, N12972.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|