Rules of the Band Societies, [electronic resource] : drawn up December 25, 1738.
- [London : Paramore, 1787?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
4p. ; 12⁰.
- Wesleyan Methodist Church -- Rules and practice -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In this edition, the first line of text ends: "that"; at head of p., there are ten individual type ornaments in one row.
Drop-head title; publication information from Baker.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- Baker, 57 (O)
English Short Title Catalog, N13403.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|