Reasons humbly offer'd to the Parliament, [electronic resource] : Upon The present Posture of Affairs, Particularly with respect to Don Carlos's Introduction into Italy, and the Negotiations of a new Treaty of Peace, between the Courts of Great-Britain and Vienna.
- London : printed for the author; and sold by the booksellers in town and country, 1731.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,5-26,p. ; 8⁰.
- Wool industry -- Great Britain.
Tariff on wool -- Great Britain.
Free ports and zones -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Commercial policy.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- Ireland.
Ireland -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With two final leaves of advertisements for A. Moore.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N13453.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|