The traditions of the clergy destructive of religion [electronic resource] : With an Enquiry into the Grounds and Reasons of such Traditions. A sermon preach'd at the visitation held at Wakefield in Yorkshire, June 25. 1731. By William Bowman, M. A. Vicar of Dewsbury.
- The third edition.
- Belfast : printed by James Blow, and are to be sold at his shop, M,DCC,XXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vi,17,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Clergy -- Early works to 1800.
Bible. N.T.. Matthew XV, 6. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Belfast.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Horizontal chain-lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N13799.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|