A tragic-Comic dialogue, between the ghost of an a-----l, and the substance of a g-----l [electronic resource] : shewing the difference between a chop and a pop. By an Antigallican.
- Standardized Title:
- Dialogue between the ghost of A-----l B----, and the substance of a G----l
- [London] : Printed in the year M.DCC.XLIX. and sold by A. Moore, near St. Paul's, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,14p. ; 4⁰.
- Verse satire, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A-----l = admiral, i.e. Admiral Byng; g----l = general, i.e. Lord George Sackville.
A satire in verse on Sackville's conduct at the battle of Minden.
Imprint date misprinted.
Also published with title: 'A dialogue between the ghost of A-----l B----, and the substance of a G----l'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, p.817
English Short Title Catalog, N13812.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|