The trial of Viscountess Belmore, (formerly Lady Henrietta Hobart, and daughter to John Earl of Buckinghamshire) for adultery with the Earl of Ancram, [electronic resource] : including the depositions of the earl of Enniskillen, Sir R. Heron, and all the other witnesses.
- London : printed for T. Salisbury; and sold at No 293, Oxford-Road, and under the Piazza, Covent-Garden; and all the booksellers in town and country, 1793.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
39,p.,plate ; 8⁰.
- Ancram, Henrietta Kerr, Countess of, 1762-1805 -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Belmore, Armar Lowry-Corry, Earl, 1740-1802 -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Trials (Adultery) -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Action brought by Armar Lowry Corry, Viscount Belmore.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Law Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N13833.
- Ancram, Henrietta Kerr, Countess of, 1762-1805.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|