The trial of Georgina Ann Fawkener, [electronic resource] : wife of Everard Fawkener, Esq. of Saint James's Street, for adultery with the Right Honourable John Lord Townshend, late member of Parliament for Westminster. Tried in the Bishop of London's Court, Doctor's Commons.
- London : printed for E. Bently, No. 22, Fetter-Lane, 1791.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
70p. : ill. ; 8⁰.
- Trials (Adultery) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Law Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N13880.
- Fawkener, Georgina Ann.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|