A treatise of the acute diseases of infants. [electronic resource] : To which are added, medical observations on several grievous diseases. Written originally in Latin by the late learned Walter Harris, M.D. Fellow of the College of Physicians at London, and Professor of Chirurgery in the same College. Translated into English by John Martyn, F. R. S. Professor of Botany in the University of Cambridge, and Editor of the Philosophical Transactions abridged.
- Standardized Title:
- De morbis acutis infantum. English
- The second edition.
- London : printed for R. Baldwin, at the Rose in Pater-Noster-Row, M.DCC.LVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxviii,228,16p. ; 8⁰.
- Children -- Diseases.
Infants -- Diseases -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With eight final advertisement leaves.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Countway Library of Medicine.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N13962.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|