Three pamphlets [electronic resource] : entituled, Observations on the writings of the Craftsman. The Sequel and farther Observations Examin'd.
- London : printed for A. Moore, and sold at the White-Hart, next E. Lynn's, Whip-Maker, over-against Devereux-Court, without Temple-Bar, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,38,p. ; 8⁰.
- Hervey, John Hervey, Baron, 1696-1743. Observations on the writings of the Craftsman.
Hervey, John Hervey, Baron, 1696-1743. Farther observations on the writings of the Craftsman.
Hervey, John Hervey, Baron, 1696-1743. Sequel of a pamphlet intitled, Observations on the writings of the Craftsman.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An attack on John Lord Hervey's pamphlets, but directed principally against Walpole.
With a final errata leaf.
The bookseller's name in the imprint is fictitious.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N14300.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|