Thoughts on non-residence, tithes, inclosures, rare landlords, rich tenants, regimental chaplains, &c. &c. &c. By the author [electronic resource].
- London : [printed by J. Bateson] sold by West & Hughes, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,55,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Clergy -- Early works to 1800.
Clergy -- Pensions -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Clergy -- Salaries, etc. -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
On the abuses in awarding church livings.
Printer's name from half-title and colophon.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N14382.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|