A letter from a member of the States-General in Holland [electronic resource] : to a Member of Parliament in England; by which the saddle is put upon the right horse, and the true origin of the present confusions in Europe plainly demonstrated.
- London : printed for J. Robinson in Ludgatestreet 1743.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,52p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1702-1714.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- On the Austrian War of Succession.
With a half-title.
Price from imprint: Price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N144.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|