Unto the Right Honourable the Lords of Council and Session, the petition of Francis Angelo-Tremamondo, master of the academy in Edinburgh [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1771]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
9,p. ; 4⁰.
- Libel and slander -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Payment -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at end: Henry Erskine.
Denying any obligations to his son-in-law.
Dated at head of the drop-head title: January 16. 1771.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N14476.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|