An epistolary poem [electronic resource] : supposed to be written by Lord William Russell, to Lord William Cavendish , from the prison of Newgate, On Friday night, the 20th of July, 1683, the evening before the execution of that virtuous and patriotic nobleman, in Lincoln's-Inn-Fields; under the false pretext of his being concerned in the pretended Rye-House plot.
- Standardized Title:
- Epistle from William Lord Russell
- London : printed for R. H. Westley, 201, opposite St. Clement's Church, strand, M.DCC.XCIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,29,p. ; 4⁰.
- Epistolary poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By George Canning.
First published in 1763 as 'An epistle from William Lord Russell to William Lord Cavendish'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N1452.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|