The charge of Sir Francis Buller, Bart. one of the commissioners appointed for trying Arthur O'Connor, Favey, Binns, Allen and Leary, on a charge of high treason, at Maidstone, on Wednesday 11th April, 1798, to the grand jury, who were sworn on that commission [electronic resource].
- Dublin : printed by John Exshaw, No. 98, Grafton-Street, 1798.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 8⁰.
- Treason -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Law Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N14732.
- O'Connor, Arthur, 1763-1852.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|