An answer to some passages in a letter from the Bishop of Rochester to the clergy, [electronic resource] : (dated May 1st, 1798,) upon the lawfulness of defensive war. By a clergyman of the Church of England.
- London : printed and sold by Darton and Harvey, No. 55, Gracechurch-Street, 1798.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
39,p. ; 8⁰.
- War -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at end: J. Bradley Rhŷs.
At head of titlepage: "2 Cor. iv. 2. Neither handle we the word of God deceitfully: but in declaration of the truth, we approve ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N14854.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|