The conquest of Granada by the Spaniards. [electronic resource] : Acted at the Theatre-Royal. In two parts. Written by John Dryden, Servant to His Majesty.
- The sixth edition.
- London : printed for J. Tonson, and T. Bennet: and sold by J. Knapton at the Crown in St. Paul's Church-Yard, G. Strahan and W. Davis over-against the Royal Exchange in Cornhill, 1704.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,124,p, ; 4⁰.
- Granada (Kingdom) -- History -- Spanish Conquest, 1476-1492 -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The second part has a separate titlepage, reading 'Almanzor and Almahide: or, the conquest of Granada' and lacking the edition statement.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- Macdonald, 76f
English Short Title Catalog, N14888.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|