The black castle [electronic resource] : or the spectre of the forest, an historical romance. By C. F. Barrett. Founded on the spectacle of that name, performed at the Amphi-Theatre of Arts, with unbounded Applause, for Nearly One Hundred Nights. To which is added Tracey Castle; or the parricide punished, a Gothic story.
- London : printed and sold by S. Fisher , No. 10, ST. John's Lane, Clerkenwell ; also sold by T. Hurst , No. 32, Paternoster Row ; and T. Tounley, Boston , 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
48p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- Historical fiction, English -- Early works to 1800.
Romanticism -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N15149.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|