The Bishop of London's second pastoral letter. To the people of his diocese; particularly to those of the two great cities of London and Westminster. Occasion'd by some late writings, in which is asserted, "That reason is a sufficient guide in matters of religion, without the help of revelation [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Pastoral letters. No. 2
- The third edition.
- [Dublin] : London: printed. And, Dublin re-printed, and sold by George Faulkner, 1730.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
75,p. ; 8⁰.
- Faith and reason.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Wales.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N15516.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|