The British tribunal: for 1789. [electronic resource] : Containing the most remarkable trials for street and highway robberies, murder, Private Stealing, Libels, Forgery, Rapes, Adultery, &c. &c. From the notes of a student, who attends the different judicial courts.
- London : printed by J. S. Barr, Oxendon-Street, near the Hay-Market MDCCXC. (three Shillings sewed.), 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,239,p. ; 12⁰.
- Trials (Crimes against humanity) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Law Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N15649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|