Discourses of the love of God, [electronic resource] : and its influence on all the passions: with a discovery of the right use and abuse of them in matters of religion. A devout meditation is annexed to each discourse. By I. Watts, D.D.
- The third edition, corrected.
- London : printed for J. Oswald; and J. Buckland, 1746.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
288p. ; 12⁰.
- Sermons, English.
God -- Worship and love.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an initial advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N1591.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|