Advice to the people, upon the epidemic catarrhal fever, [electronic resource] : of October, November, and December, M,DCC,LXXV. By a physician.
- Dublin : printed by Caleb Jenkin, [No. 58.] Dame-Street, M.DCC.LXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
iv,48p. ; 8⁰.
- Epidemics -- Early works to 1800.
Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Medicine.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N16295.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|