Answers for Peter Ramsay, Andrew Wilson, and others, [electronic resource] : counsellors and burgesses of the burrow of Pittenweem, to the petition of Thomas Martin, and others, magistrates and counsellors of Pittenweem.
- [Edinburgh, 1766]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
21[i.e.20]p. ; 4⁰.
- Martin, Thomas, 18th cent -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Local elections -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at end: Henry Dundas.
On a local election.
Dated at head of drop-head title: July 28. 1766.
P.20 misnumbered 21.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N16371.
- Ramsay, Peter.
Martin, Thomas, 18th cent.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|