Answers for Hugh Smith, [electronic resource] : grandson of the deceast Hugh Morton miller at Towermill, and Robert Smith taylor in Ayr, his factor; to the petition of poor William Mackay, journeyman shoemaker in Galstoun.
- [Edinburgh, 1766]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
10p. ; 4⁰.
- Inheritance and succession -- Early works to 1800.
Real property -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at end: Will. Wallace.
On the title to a tract of land.
Dated at head of drop-head title: July 3. 1766.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N16476.
- Mackay, William.
Smith, Robert, taylor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|