An account of the conduct of the Dowager Duchess of Marlborough, [electronic resource] : from her first coming to Court, to the year 1710. In a letter from herself to my Lord -.
- London : printed by James Bettenham, for George Hawkins, at Milton's Head, between the two Temple-Gates, MDCCXLII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
167,p. ; 12⁰.
- Great Britain -- History -- Anne, 1702-1714.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Written with the assistance of Nathaniel Hooke.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N16619.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|