Information for Gilbert Halladay [electronic resource] : school-master in Wester Anstruther, pannel, against Robert Robb first magistrate of the burgh of Wester Anstruther, with concourse of his Majesty's Advocate, for his Majesty's interest, prosecutor.
- [Edinburgh?, 1767]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
19,p. ; 4⁰.
- Trials -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at end: Ilay Campbell.
Dated at head of drop-head title: January 9. 1767.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Law Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N16784.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|