The history of Martin. [electronic resource] : Being a proper sequel to The tale of a tub. With a digression concerning the nature, usefulness, and necessity of wars and quarrels. By the Rev. D-n S-t. To which is added, a dialogue between A- Pe, Esq; and Mr. C-s C-Ffe, poets, in St. James's Park.
- London : printed for T. Taylor, at the Rose, in Exeter-Exchange, MDCCXLII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- English fiction -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- D-n S-t = Jonathan Swift; authorship doubtful.
A--- P--e = Alexander Pope.
C---s C---ffe = Charles Coffey.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- Teerink-Scouten, 783
English Short Title Catalog, N17701.
- Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|