The history of the Puritans [electronic resource] : or Protestant non-conformists, From The Death of King Charles I. to the Act of Toleration by King William and Queen Mary, in the Year 1689. with an account of their principles; their Attempts for a further Reformation in the Church; their Sufferings; and the Lives and Characters of their Principal Divines. By Daniel Neal, M.A.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for Richard Hett, at the Bible and Crown in the Poultry, M.DCC.XXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,648,p. ; 8⁰.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1485-1603.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1603-1714.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With press-figures '1' and '2' throughout -- DFo.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N17840.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|