The genuine sabbath or Lord's day, commonly called Saturday, [electronic resource] : vindicated. In a letter to the Rev. Herbert Jones: ... By Henry Dawson, ...
- London : printed for the author, by J. Brown, Southwark: and sold by J. W. Pasham; E. Johnson; Vallance and Symonds; and G. Keith, 1777.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,20p. ; 12⁰.
- Sabbath -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N18041.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|