Grammatical institutes [electronic resource] : or, an easy introduction to Dr. Lowth's English grammar: Designed For The Use Of Schools. And to lead Young Gentlemen and Ladies into the Knowledge of the first Principles of the English Language. By John Ash, L. L. D. With an appendix, Containing I. The Declension of irregular and defective Verbs. II. The Application of the Grammatical Institutes. III. Some useful Observations on the Ellipsis. IV. Exercises of Bad English. V. Lessons on the English Language. To which are added, select lessons, to instil just Sentiments of Virtue into Youth. And a Collection of Books, proper for Young Gentlemen and Ladies, to shorten the Path to Knowledge.
- A new edition, revised, corrected, and enlarged.
- London : printed for Charles Dilly, in the Poultry, M.DCC.LXXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
174,p. ; 12⁰.
- English language -- Grammar -- 1500-1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With three final advertisement leaves.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Alston, I, 172
English Short Title Catalog, N18072.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|