A genuine account of the behaviour and dying words of William Dodd, [electronic resource] : Lld. Who was executed at Tyburn for forgery, on Friday the 27th of June, 1777. By the Reverend John Villette, Ordinary of Newgate.
- Second edition.
- London : printed for the author, and sold by J. Bew , No 28, Pater-Noster Row ; and likewise at the author's house, No 1, Newgate-Street M.DCC.LXXVII. Entered in the Hall Book of the Company of Stationers, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Dodd, William, 1729-1777.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In fact a reissue of the first edition.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N18090.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|