The genuine poetical works of Charles Cotton, Esq [electronic resource] : containing I. Scarronides: or, Virgil travestie. II. Lucian burlesqu'd: or, the scoffer scoff'd. III. The wonders of the Peake. Illustrated with many curious cuts, all New-Design'd, and Engraved by the best Artists. .
- The sixth edition, corrected.
- London : printed for J. Rivington, W. Johnston, T. Davies, T. Caslon, S. Crowder, B. Law, S. Bladon, G. Robinson and J. Roberts, T. Cadell, and G. Knap, M.DCC.LXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
348p.,plates ; 12⁰.
- Virgil. Aeneis -- Parodies, imitations, etc.
Lucian, of Samosata -- Parodies, imitations, etc.
The Peak (England).
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'Scarronides' and 'Burlesque upon burlesque: or the scoffer scoff'd' each have their own titlepage.
'Scarronides' is of the fifteenth edition and 'Burlesque upon burlesque' is of the eighth edition.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N18243.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|