Gothic stories. [electronic resource] : Sir Bertrand's adventures in a ruinous castle: The story of Fitzalan: The adventure James III. of Scotland had with the weird sisters, In The Dreadful Wood Of Birnan: The story of Raymond castle: The ruin of the House of Albert: and Mary, a fragment.
- Third edition, with additions.
- London : printed and sold by S. Fisher , No. 10, ST. John's Lane, Clerkenwell ; also sold by T. Hurst , No. 32, Paternoster Row ; and T. Tounley, Boston , 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,48p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- Haunted castles -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "'Sir Bertrand' is by Mrs. Barbauld; 'James III's adventure' is extracted from Edmund of the forest, by Agnes Musgrave; 'Raymond castle' is by [James?] Bacon; and 'The ruin of the House of Albert' is by Everhard Ryan." (NUC).
Price from imprint: Price Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N18361.
- Barbauld, Mrs. (Anna Letitia), 1743-1825.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|