The farmer's daughter, [electronic resource] : a poetical tale. By Christopher Anstey, Esq.
- Bath : printed by S. Hazard, for T. Cadell junr. and Wm. Davies, (successors to Mr. Cadell,) in the Strand, London, MDCCXCV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 4⁰.
- Narrative poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Bath.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
"To the reader" is printed on two pages (p.[5-6]), and catchword on p.10 is "The".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N18532.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|