A letter to the inhabitants of St. Dunstan's in the West. [electronic resource] : Relating to their late remarkable proceeding with regard to The Reverend Mr. Romaine, their lecturer. With some remarks on their refusing him their pulpit, And The Great Increase of Dissenters and Methodists, fairly stated. Recommended to all Well-Wishers of the Church of England.
- London : printed for the author, and sold by E. Dilly , in the Poultry ; at the pamphlet-shops under the Royal-Exchange, and to be had of R. Gordon, next Door to the Bleeding-Heart, in Cross-Street, Hatton-Garden, 1759.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,26p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible -- Prayers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed: A layman of the Church of England.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N19025.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|